Plant Design and Operations Summit (Food, Beverages & Nutraceuticals)
Food processing sector in India is said to be worth $100 billion, yet it has huge growth potential and offers opportunities that remain to be tapped. The sector is of key importance, as it holds the vital link between agriculture and industry. In the past few years, many companies have expanded their production and new players have entered the market.
The design of food production facilities compelled with plant automation must also balance the need for productive layouts with food safety considerations. A facility layout that will help reduce cross contamination caused by food-borne pathogens, food allergens, and people and product flow while producing products efficiently requires careful thought and planning. This planning effort must be followed by implementing sound facility design principles that allow a facility to operate both efficiently and, in a food safe manner.
The Plant Design & Operations Summit will focus on design, operations and management of food processing facilities which ensure they are strategic, sustainable, efficient, cost effective and scalable.
Nestlé India Ltd.
Godrej Tyson Foods Ltd.
Dy. General Manager – Manufacturing
Tasty Bite Eatables Ltd.
Dr. AK Tyagi
Haldiram Foods International Pvt. Ltd.
Vice President - Manufacturing Operations & Business Head
Olam Agro India Ltd.
ITC Foods Ltd.
RAW Pressery (Rakyan Beverages Pvt. Ltd.)
Sam Agri Ventures Ltd.
United Breweries Ltd.
Capital Foods Pvt. Ltd.
General Manager Operation
Vista Processed Foods Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Prabodh Halde
Head Technical Regulations
Associate Director – EHS
Pepsico India Holdings Pvt. Ltd.
Project Implementation Lead - Global Engineering
Mars Global Food & Drink
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Types of layouts, considerations involved in planning an efficient layout, preparation and development of layout
- Designing traffic management within the processing facility
- Choosing energy efficient roof and safer floor design
- Implementation of Industry 4.0 leading the change in future food processing plant
- Electrical and wiring layout for a plant
- Energy management and energy flow within a facility to reduce the carbon footprint and improve efficiency
- Smart processing & technological disruption in food processing industry
- Challenges faced in maintaining safety & quality through packaging process
- Challenges with warehouse management
KEY TAKE AWAYS
- Acquiring the knowledge on plant layout for safer and efficient operations
- Knowing about lighting and HVAC that will improve your plants efficiency
- Knowing how warehouse design can help manage peak market demand
- Learn how to build an efficient traffic management system at the facility for safer and effective operations
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Functional Heads of:
- Plant Operations
- Sites & Factory
- Engineering & Design
- Facility Management